Privacy and Security Policy for This Website
Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or text message (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Information We May Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information you give us for the purpose of hiring us
- Information you give us for the purpose of subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any inquiries you make on this website.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Online Advertising Features
- This website uses Google Adwords features. These include:
- This website DOES NOT run interest-based advertising campaigns that collect personally identifiable information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers
- This website DOES NOT use or associate personally identifiable information with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers
- This website DOES NOT use or associate targeting information, such as demographics or location, with any personally identifiable information collected from the ad or its landing page
- This website DOES NOT share any personally identifiable information with Google through our remarketing tag
- This website DOES NOT send Google precise location information without obtaining people’s consent
- Google reserves the right to display to users which remarketing lists they’re on, along with the corresponding domain name This website DOES NOT modify or obscure these notices
REALTOR® -- A registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Inquiries regarding the Code of Ethics should be directed to the board in which a REALTOR® holds membership.
Web Site Copyright © 2016, All Rights Reserved.
J. David Lampe, REALTOR®, Team Leader
The Principal Team
390 Interlocken Crescent #350
Broomfield, CO 80021